Solving The Mystery Of Blood Clotting
Whenthe blood clots is extremelymultifaceted and well thought out as significantprocedures in the body that we infrequently think about. Have you ever thought about the consequences like you accidentally cut your fingers and your blood does not clot, you can bleed until death, on the other hand if your plasmacoagulates much, you can be in streak for stroke or heart attack.That’s how platelets work and why certain studies exist. Mainly, the platelets are small cells focused for coagulating reactions. The protein receptor is exceptional for platelets as well as it directly regulate formation of blood clot.
The professor at the University of Calgary named Hans Vogel hasunderstoodmany things about bloodcoagulating and latelyissuedstudy in Journal of the American Chemical Society whichaids to better comprehend the process of clotting.
Vogel and associate named Hao Huang understood the protein’s 3D molecular structure of blood platelets and also to the receptor that twigs over the cell’s membrane to the external part. In addition to, he also stressed that this molecular level of understanding is helpful for pharmacological companies and future research projects. Vogel hasemphasize the goal of the study is to offer advanced molecular understanding of the regulatory process of blood clot.
This specificportion of study is also associated to Vogel’s greaterobjective, which is to find out how the body reacts to foreign attacks of microorganisms, mainly in relative to bugs that aren’t curable by antibiotics. He stressed that once platelet stuck in any position, it releases all kinds of proteins which in turn attracts antimicrobial. The platelets like white blood cells have important roles in fighting against microbial.
Vogel’s study in this field is reinforced by Canadian Institutes for Health Research and Alberta Innovates Health Solutions.
- Blood Mystery Was Solved With The Identification Of 2 New Blood Types
- Low Iron Levels In Blood Risky In Developing Blood Clots
- Solving Autism
- Potatoes May Lower Blood Pressure In People With Obesity
- Tear Drops In Assessing Blood Sugar Levels
- Promising Early Results For Blood-Based Test To Detect Early Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Benefits Of Eating Nuts In Obesity, High Blood Sugar And Hypertension
- Women with normal angiograms can still suffer heart attacks
- DNA Test Can Also Detect Trisomy 18 And Trisomy 13